Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sporty and White






White tee shirt dresses are an all-time favorite of mine. They go with literally anything and make for the perfect background for statement jackets and sassy shoes. Because this is my first post of the tee shirt dress, I decided to kick it simple. I decided to go norm core and combine the dress with a denim jacket and my favorite white sneakers. Next time I'll wear the dress in a more daring fashion, but for now here is the white tee shirt dress in all it's simple glory.

Tee Shirt Dress- Urban Outfitters, Sneakers-  Adidas, Denim Jacket- Vintage

2 comments:

  1. I love how effortlessly cool and causal this look is. The white dress and white Stan Smith sneakers pair so well with the darker denim jacket. Awesome look!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm wearing these Stan smiths to death!

      Delete