Saturday, May 23, 2015

3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Bag



I never used to be into vintage shopping. As a person with OCD, I found the disorganized piles of clothes and mass amount of junk just overwhelming. Over the past year, I've learned how to conquer the art of thrift shopping. The golden rule is to tackle one section at a time. Also go in with an open mind, you probably won't find what you're looking for, and that's the fun of it, it's a treasure hunt. Yesterday, I found a Phillip Lim 3.1 mini bag that I've wanted for years, and it was so much more satisfying than buying it from a department store, because it was a small percentage of the original price.

Blouse- J. Crew, Mini Bag- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Boyfriend Jeans- Target, Sandals- Birkenstock
Shop Similar: Phillip Lim Mini Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment