Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fringe and Overalls



I am currently having a love affair with this vintage fringe jacket, if I could wear it every day I would. I am always looking for new ways to wear it. When I saw my favorite blogger, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, combined her fringe jacket with a pair of wide-leg-overalls during Paris fashion week, I was instantly inspired, and knew I had to take this look for a spin myself. Although, I am infatuated with bell bottoms, I currently do not own a pair of wide-leg-overalls, yet. So I opted for my favorite denim overalls. Hopefully the ideas keep coming, but if not, I'm more than fine with outfit repeating.
fringe jacket- vintage, overalls- asos, blouse- hm, flats- ivanka trump
shop similar: Fringe Jacket Overalls Flats Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment