Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flandana



Western styles are something that I thought would never grow me. Once bandanas took over the street style scene, I noticed how the trendy paisley mini scarves complimented oversized buttons downs and chunky winter coats, I reconsidered my stance I recently found the product Flandana, it's a classic bandana scarf but it's lined with fuzzy flannel. Typical bandanas are as thin as napkins, this additional flannel lining makes Flandanas make these last few bitter winter months a little more bearable. Now don't expect me to be sporting cowboy boots anytime soon, but I will be sporting bandanas any chance I get.
scarf- flandana, coat- jcrew, hat- hm, tee- topshop, jeans- topshop, boots- zara 
shop similar: flandana coat hat jeans boots

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with zaful dress
    .I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete